With summer right around the corner, I NEED to be working in more veggies, but I’ve also really been craving extra flavorful foods lately. This theme made it into meal prepping today as I get my meals ready for the week ahead.
- Pork tenderloin
- Garlic chicken sausage
- Thai seasoning
- Coconut & Cashews crumbles
- Fresh garlic
- Honey & Sriracha
- Eastern spices
The best part? These foods will be able to make four different AMAZING combinations! Check them all out:
Here’s the full line-up, clockwise from top left:
- Thai Garlic & Curry Chicken with Jasmine Rice and sautéed veggies
- Salad with Pork, Spinach, Quinoa, Red Peppers, Mushrooms, Blueberries & Walnuts
- Garlic Chicken Sausage with Basil, Red Peppers and Jasmine Rice
- Garlic Chicken Sausage & Bacon Salad with Quinoa and Walnut Oil
Like I said, I’ve been craving refreshing flavors that are also wholesome so I’m ready to be refueled with all these good meals!
I wish you all a happy #Sundayfunday and/or #Mealprepmonday — whichever you prefer, just get it done and win the week with good food!