I’ve really been craving extra flavor lately so I’ve been playing around with a bunch of new spices in my cooking. This theme also made it into meal prepping today as I get my meals ready for the week ahead.
- Pork tenderloin
- Garlic chicken sausage
- Thai seasoning
- Coconut & Cashews crumbles
- Fresh garlic
- Honey & Sriracha
- Eastern spices
GROCERY PREP OVERVIEW:
In just 30 minutes, the meats and veggies can be prepped and cooked to provide lunches for the whole week ahead.
The best part? These foods will be able to make four different AMAZING combinations! Check them all out:
With summer right around the corner, I NEED to be working in more veggies so I have two salad options and two full carb dishes that I plan to alternate through this week. Like I said, I’ve been craving refreshing items so I picked foods that pack in the antioxidants and vitamins while offering full flavor.
Here’s the full line-up, clockwise from top left:
- Thai Garlic & Curry Chicken with Jasmine Rice and sautéed veggies
- Salad with Pork, Spinach, Quinoa, Red Peppers, Mushrooms, Blueberries & Walnuts
- Garlic Chicken Sausage with Basil, Red Peppers and Jasmine Rice
- Garlic Chicken Sausage & Bacon Salad with Quinoa and Walnut Oil
I’m ready to be refueled by good food this week and hope most of you are meal prepping too! So with that, I wish you all a happy #Sundayfunday and/or #Mealprepmonday — whichever you prefer, just get it done and win the week with good food!